Communicate with Parents with the help of this indispensable diary.
Introducing the Australian Nanny and In Home Care Diary, the diary and resource book specifically designed keeping the lines of communication open between busy families and Nanny Professionals and Educators - all in one handy book! Ideal for keeping on the kitchen bench!
This indispensable diary Incorporates useful planning tools such as checklists, mapping and goal setting all in one spot.
Who is this diary for?
- Nannies / In Home Care Educators
What are the benefits?
- Open lines of communication between nanny and families
- No more notes on the fridge
- Tax deductible
- What are the features?
- Records all children's details
- Both monthly and 3 years at a glance
- Year planner
- Checklists and reminders
- Relevant contacts
- Weekend reflections and goal setting
- Templates for injury, incident and medication reports
- Plan weekly timetable
- School and public holidays
- Meal, bottle, sleep and nappy details and times
- Activities and outings undertaken
- Observations and reflections on behaviour
- Expenses log to keep track for tax time or ask for reimbursement
- Initial box to ensure that the Family has read and understood the content
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. You can also pay via INVOICE or PURCHASE ORDER - just select in payment method.