Want to do better at assessment in 2022? This diary is an indispensable tool for programming and reflection referencing the EYLF for compliance under the NQS.
THIS DIARY IS MONDAY - SUNDAY (7 DAYS) STARTING 1 JANUARY 2022
Simplify your workload with this all-inclusive diary that enables quick access to weekly and future programming utilising both notes and visuals. Lay out your documentation in a single place for assessors to view as evidence you are meeting and exceeding in all 7 Quality Areas.
Who is this diary for?
- Long Day Care Educators
- Preschool Educators
- Family Day Care Educators
- Kindergarten Educators
Are you an Educational Leader? See our Educational Leader Diary 2022
What are the benefits?
- 'At a glance' weekly overviews displayed across two pages.
- Evidence against the NQS, regs and the law
- Helps with Quality Improvement
- Reduces paperwork, photocopying and filing
- Provides seamless record keeping all in one place.
- Easy to use
Use this diary in conjunction with the Office/Admin/Director Diaries
We now have three versions of this diary, the standard spiral bound version, a soft copy version and a gloss hard copy version.